Specializing in law and law-related publications, Hein’s Electronic GreenSlips is the next generation of the traditional Greenslips that were sent for decades via postal mail to law libraries throughout North America. The GreenSlips product is maintained by a law librarian to provide subscribers with professionally selected information about newly published law and law-related titles from hundreds of publishers. Electronic GreenSlips reduce the time and cost of collection development by providing bibliographic information on newly published monographs and serials of interest to librarians.
Key features of this service include:
- Stay in the know with bibliographic information on new titles, serials, and periodicals
- Create customized email alerts by subject, book type, and jurisdiction
- ISBN linking to WorldCat entries
- Fully-searchable database containing nearly 50,000 law and law-related titles dating back to 1994
- All titles are hand-selected by an acquisitions librarian
- Offers unlimited institutional profiles