RESEARCH GUIDE TO CHINESE PATENT LAW AND PRACTICE; 2ND EDITION
Item #: 1007032
Published: Getzville; William S. Hein & Co., Inc.; 2022.
Series: CHINESE LAW SERIES
- The only comprehensive book on this topic written in the English language
- Contains the most authoritative information and sources within the field of Chinese patent law
- Readers can gain an in-depth understanding of Chinese patent law as well as the resources to conduct quality research
- Authored by an expert in Chinese patent and IP law
Research Guide to Chinese Patent Law and Practice provides an introduction and guide to the Chinese patent law system and the process of legal research on patent law from the perspective of an American legal scholar or professional. It describes the legislation, regulations, administration, and court system in regard to patent creation and protection in China. It discusses all relevant information systems, publications, and resources necessary for a complete understanding and knowledge to conduct research on Chinese patent law and protection. This book includes a comprehensive chronology of the development of the patent law system, a table of primary statutes and regulations, a table of relevant international treaties and agreements, a table of important court decisions, and much more.
What's new in this edition?
- 20 years of updates and revisions
- A new organization of chapters that present content with
- increased clarity
- A new chapter on judicial cases with annotations
- An enhanced chapter on law and economic statistics
- An expanded list of Chinese patent law firms
- A new bibliography
|V.18 (Chinese Law Series)||Per Volume||$125.00||Order|