RESEARCH GUIDE TO CHINESE PATENT LAW AND PRACTICE; 2ND EDITION
Item #: 1007032
Published: Getzville; William S. Hein & Co., Inc.; 2022.
Series: CHINESE LAW SERIES
This edition includes more than 20 years of updates and provides a guide to Chinese patent law system and the process of legal research on patent law from the perspective of an American legal scholar or professional. It describes the legislation, regulations, administration, and court system regarding patent creation and protection in China. It discusses all relevant information systems, publications, and resources necessary for a complete understanding and knowledge to research Chinese patent law and protection.
Notable features of this book include:
- A comprehensive chronology that clearly summarizes the development of the patent law system
- A table of primary statutes and regulations that covers all key legal documents
- A table of international treaties and agreements that apply to China
- A table of court decisions that are carefully selected to give a good overview of judicial protection of patents in China
- A directory of highly selected Chinese patent law firms and agencies
- A bibliography of newly published scholarship; and reprint of key documents of Chinese patent law and regulations.
Using this book will allow the reader to get a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Chinese patent law system and information resources to conduct research competently.
|V.18 (Chinese Law Series)||Per Volume||$125.00||Order|