Journal of Boundary and Ocean Studies
Item #: 1006934
Published: Getzville; William S. Hein & Wells Info Servs.;
The Journal of Boundary and Ocean Studies (Chinese version) is the first of its kind published by Wuhan University, with this English version co-published by Wells Information Services Inc. and William S. Hein & Co., Inc. This peer-reviewed Journal aims to provide a platform for experts, scholars, government officials, and policymakers to discuss theoretical and practical issues related to boundaries and oceans.
Examples of articles from the first volume include:
- Fighting Lawfare Outside the Tribunal: Retrospect and Prospect of China’s Legal Response to the South China Sea Arbitration (Ma Xinmin)
- Philippine LOS Action Against China: Relearning the Limits of International Law (Abraham D. Sofaer)
- Viewing the Elements of Historic Fishing Rights from the Perspective of International Judicial and Arbitration Practice (Huang Yao and Huang Jingwen)
- Practical Innovation and Theoretical Exploration of the Maritime Diplomacy with Chinese Characteristics (Yang Jiemian)
- The San Francisco Peace Treaty and the East Asian Territorial Disputes (Hu Dekun)
- Is China Reshaping Its Neighboring Environment Through the Belt and Road Initiative (Lin Minwang)
- Interpretation of UNCLOS and the “International Rule of Law” (M.C.W. Pinto)
- Dao Inhabits People’s Hearts (Huang Huikang)
Please contact us to request purchasing information.