Utah Legal Research is the first comprehensive guide for Utah legal researchers, covering current and historical sources of Utah law-related information in print and online.
- Utah’s constitution
- Legislative resources
- Judicial resources
- Appellate briefs
- Administrative law
- Attorney general materials
- Local government law
- Regulation of attorneys and judges
- Utah practice materials
- Law journals and newspapers
- Tips for the self-represented litigant
- Guide to online resources
- Appendices include a comprehensive list of secondary sources for further research and a bibliography of Utah judge memorials and profiles.
This book will be invaluable to attorneys, judges, librarians, paralegals, students and the general public as they navigate their way through Utah legal research.